Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I have video editing software!!!

So I was messing with the software that came with my webcam the other night and I came across a simple video editing software that I REALLY want to make good use of. Here's a clip of my video reading from Augustine's work regarding signs and the things signified. Note the intro and be sure to pay attention to the song at the end ;)



I think that's hilarious! I still haven't utilized the video as much as I have wanted to but I am really thinking right now of doing some sort of video series on Sola Scriptura some time soon to post on GodTube and YouTube. Nothing too fancy, but certainly something worth watching, or at least listening too, and to have as an apologetic tool. Have any ideas about anything you guys would like to see, feel free to share them as well. God bless

Moses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home