Sunday, April 08, 2007

Well, this is my first official posting on YouTube!!! Woo Hoo!!! Hopefully, it won't be my last. By the way, I have been having a VERY interesting conversation with a fellow over the Roman Catholic MAss, which is what prompted me to by a webcam and make this video, as well as the Canon of Scripture. That can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoevWDKGxOE

Hopefully, I will be having a debate on Sola Scriptura and other Roman CAtholic topics with the gentleman on the video on the above page. Nonetheless, enjoy this little reading that I give from Augustine and the ensuing commentary. God bless.


2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Norelli said...

Moses,

Sounds pretty good. Can't wait to see your next video and I definitely can't wait for you to debate gnrhead. I have the utmost confidence in you brother.

Question: Is that debate going to be written or via web cam? I understand the appeal of the video clips but for my money they're too short to deal with such important topics. I like the in depth-ness (I'm not sure if that's a word) of the written presentations.

By the way, I recently viewed his video on the papacy and wrote a little something on it on my blog. If you're interested check it out here:

http://rightly-dividing.blogspot.com/2007/04/papacy-defended.html

7:56 PM  
Blogger Nick Norelli said...

P.S. The Library is looking real serious... I gotta catch up! =)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home